Dave Champion TV Show – 8/12/14 Do you consider yourself a party to a “Social Contract”?


GOP moneyed elites pushing Romney for President – AGAIN!
Dave announces the new name for the GOP!
Why the political system will remain dysfunctional until the GOP is removed from the landscape.
Dave highlights a perfect opportunity for you to judge whether the title “terrorists” is appropriate.
Want to know why the U.S. government allowed 2 Ebola victims into the U.S.? Dave tells you.
A viewer asks; can “religious freedom” justify marijuana use?
Dave asks; Do you consider yourself a party to the thing called a “Social Contract”?
When 51% percent votes for something are the other 49% experiencing “by consent of the governed”?

Comments are closed.